Thursday, 24 February 2011

Best Free Webhosts

 Even though most of us use blogger, I have been using free web hosts for my websites for a long time. There are many to choose from but my personal favorites are:


000webhost
000webhost.com ($0.00 webhost), is an industry leader in providing top class free web hosting services without advertising! There are no hidden costs, no adverts, and no restrictive terms. Lighting fast speeds, maximum reliability and fanatical user support are just a few of the features you'll receive with our service.
We are probably the only free web hosting company that has proof for "99% uptime guarantee". Check our uptime stats. We managed to reach even 99.9% uptime for most of the servers. Can your current hosting provider show you any proof for that "99.9% uptime" they guarantee?

Specifications: Disk Space: 1500mb; Bandwidth: 100 GB / month




Zymic
Specification: Disk Space: 6gb; Bandwidth 50 gb





Jumpline - 12 Months Free Trial
  • Certified Parallels Engineers
  • 100% In-house Support
  • 24/7/365 Technical Support
  • Avg. ticket resolution under 2 hrs.
  • Toll-free Customer Service, 9am to 9pm (M-F)
  • World Class Data Center

Specification: Disk Space: 10gb; Bandwidth 100 gb

Disagree? Post your personal opinions!

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this man I need to consider some good hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using the .tk free domains. They are good aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these. After you get a good hoster you can use freedns to get a more attractive name, and your site is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, free hosting has gone way up since last time I checked.

    I used to use Geocities back in the day (nostalgia!) but these are a massive upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never really thought of this. hmm.... i might be making some changes..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet bro ill check it out.. looks the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't get much better than free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm independence from Blogger is always a good thing. I'll check it out. Thx for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may check it out if I need a host, great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'll be sure to bookmark em!!! thx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been one to trust free hosting providers.

    anything free is usually too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice. i love free shit. following

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think x10 hosting is a better candidate than 000webhost

    Zymic is handsdown the best free hosting, but they don't have a paid plan (if you consider upgrading in the future) and I had trouble trying to set up a script because of their global PHP settings they have on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the info. I am just starting out so I will look into it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the post, looks like some quality sites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for posting this... a friend of mine is iniciating php, i'm teaching him, and this will be great for him to choose, he needs to learn the basics of servers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great, thanks so much, I will keep these pages for the future! Following.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The 000webhost is my favorite website to upload my files. I only use it as file hosting for my shared hosting site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. For a free hosting provider, Zymic aren't the best. Badwidth is good, space is good but ftp speed is really slow with no support for web browser ftp. The support is mediocre and only staff can make any alterations to the mx settings.
    Dedicated Server UK

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here