Thursday, 3 March 2011

Donation Button...

Hey guys, I hate to ask, but I need a step-up, so I am looking for a $2 PayPal donation so I can buy a .info domain name from godaddy for a year. In return, if you own a blog or website, I will advertise it with an ad/text links, so Google can pick it up, which is a higher Google rank for you! Just fill what you want me to advertise on the details into PayPal if you donate ANYTHING (can even be less than a dollar), I just need to get 2$ in total for a year of hosting. Thanks!


P.S. I can pay you back ~4$ when my revenue check comes in at the end of the month.

Thanks for even considering :)


16 comments:

  1. dang man wish I could help haha but you dont have 2$?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting funds, broke on this end, so i cant :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait right there buddy, I'm giving you all I've got on my paypal account, it's just 1,29€, but you will have almost the 2$, and well, I may put the donation button too someday, who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Araita! I will link you many times! Please check progress tomorrow at about this time, I shall make a post about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sent the 70 cents you needed..I guess you'll have more than enough now ^ haha looking forward to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Mac-And-Me and Alexander!

    Appreciated! Hope you don't mind I'm making one post about all the donators!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't mind at all :] glad I could help out

    ReplyDelete
  8. next post will be on choosing a new name + domain :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good idea, I might just donate.

    ReplyDelete
  10. .info domain costs only 2 bucks? :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could send some but I'm broke atm. :(

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here