Sunday, 6 March 2011

How to Add Your WebSite / Blog to Google



Hey guys, here is just a small tip, which I have not known about since a while ago, but it is still useful.
The easiest way to add your site to Google, is through http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl ! Mine got on Google in one day.

For search crawler keywords, add ' <meta content='think feed, thinkfeed.info, how to make a web proxy, feed, interesting, video games, weed, blog, tips, best free web hosts' name='keywords'/> ' to your website.

Another great way to add it to many major Engines, is http://www.submitexpress.com/free-submission.html
It requires you to add HTML links to your website like these:




41 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, it will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tut I'll make sure to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome,
    i did it. :)
    thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tip, going to try it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, allways had problem with this ._.'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tip! I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, i've been wanting to know how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems simple! I think i'll try it

    ReplyDelete
  9. great tip! i need to get a domain first i think

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh cool man, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for helping me add mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. doing it... following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure a lot of people find this useful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this, I'll use it with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i knew about the first one but not about the second one! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so easy and i never knew about it.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks man, definitely going to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for the information, ill bookmark it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was not aware of this, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, good advice. Thanks!

    +followed <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow I've actually been wondering about this. I was wondering how easy it was to find my blog the other day, and it was basically impossible to find with google.
    Thanks again, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm hosting my site on godaddy.com. They have been good to me so far. I have a service with them that submits my site to all the search engines out there. Not all of them but whatever they have on there database.

    I wrote an article on submitting your site to the top 3 search engines, check it out.
    http://webtwilight.com/main-search-engines/

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks, i'ma try it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great tips! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here