Saturday, 12 January 2013

Sandy Hook Staged



I've seen alot of youtube videos claiming Sandy Hook was staged... a hoax... all those interviewed were crisis actors...

Two questions still remain:
 Has anyone seen the dead bodies of the children, Adam Lanza the shooter, or any gunmen?
&
 Why hasn't any teacher come out that this shooting was a hoax?

And I must admit, it brings doubts to my mind. I'd like it share it with you.



Suspect walks away in cuffs??:


More:


Medical Examiner Hoax:


Sandy Hook Victim Pictured With Obama BEFORE Death!

1 comment:

  1. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your
    post is simply great and i could assume you are an expert on this
    subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS
    feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable
    work.

    Also visit my web site; MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER cheats

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here